Article code: 4251014790449
ISO plug form for insulation of model making plugs
D-Power's ISO plug form are a completely new way of insulating male and female plugs and sockets using hot melt adhesive. In this process, the connectors are placed together with the cables in the ISO plug form on PTFE and screwed together. Hot glue is then injected into the mould (ideally with a hot glue gun). As soon as the adhesive starts flowing out of the sides of the mould, the connector can be removed from the mould and any excess adhesive removed with a knife. The perfectly insulated plug is ready.
The ISO connector moulds are available for XT-60, XT-90, MPX and T connectors
- perfect insulation of the plug connections
- easier to connect and disconnect
- kink-protected through more stability
- ISO plug form made of PTFE Material
- no release agent necessary, finished connector can be easily removed from the mould
- Delivery includes 4 screws
Note: For XT90 connectors, care should be taken to ensure that openings leading to the gold contacts are closed before potting.
Our offer is aimed at retailers or commercial customers. Therefore, all prices including german VAT of 16%, plus shipping costs.